Covers damage to your own vehicle under Section one of the policy and damages you have to pay to third parties because of an accident where you are found to be at fault under Section two of the policy. The standard limit under Section two is $10 million. This is reduced to $1 million if Airside.
The cost of cover depends on the value of your vehicle, your claims history, your driving history, and your location.
- Standard – 1% of the vehicle value (minimum $500)
- Fire, theft, or conversion – $0
- Section Two Nil if comprehensive cover, otherwise standard policy excesses apply
- Loss of use rental insurance–if your claim is accepted under full comprehensive cover this will provide cover for a rental vehicle subject to a 7-day excess. Upto the limits selected under your policy.
- Roadside Assist for Mechanical Breakdowns, Flat tyres, locked out of vehicle, flat battery, run out of fuel, for vehicles upto to 3,000 kg.